Top 5 Courses After 12th standard
1.B Com(Bachelor of commerce).
What is B.com?
Bachelor of commerce is a three year undergraduate course degree in Business.B.com is he second most popular undergraduate course in the commerce branch. Under B. Com there are three most popular courses,plain B. Com, or B. Com LLB. B Com is an Aided course and eligibility to pass 12th Standard and Minimum percentage requirements is 45%.
What is the subject of B. Com?
Bachelor of commerce
. Accountancy.
. Cost Account.
. Statistics.
. Management.
. Human Resources.
. Computer.
. Economic.
. English.
Duration - 3 years
2.BMS(Bachelor of Management Studies).
Bachelor of Management Studies is a three year undergraduate program that offers advanced studies in the field of management that are necessary to run an organization efficiently. It also provides in depth knowledge of human resources management, economics and business studies. BMS is a self finance course. Eligibility to pass 12th Standard and Minimum percentage requirements is 45%
Subject
. Accounting.
. Introduction to finance.
. Information management.
. Human resources management.
. Introduction to marketing.
. Micro Economics.
. Organizational Behavior.
. Business law.
3.BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration)
Bachelor of Business Administration is undergraduate course in Business Management.It is considered an idea degree for students who want to pursue managerial roles and leadership positions in the future. The Basic Eligibility for BBA Admission minium percentage is 5O% in class 12th.
what is the subject of BBA?
what is the subject of BBA?
Subjects
- Principles of Management,
- Business Economics,
- Accounting – Financial and Management Accounting,
- Business Mathematics,
- Marketing Management,
- Statistics,
- Operations Research,
- Production and Material Management,
Duration - 3 years
4.BBI(Bachelor of Banking Insurance)
What is BBI?
Bachelor of Banking Insurance is a three year undergraduate course divided into six semesters.BBI not only covers the subjects from the banking field but also subjects of commerce, and communication skills. Eligibility requirements for BBI Admissions minimum Percentage is 5O% from class 12th.
what is the subject of BBI?
Subjects
- .Environment and Management of Financial Services.
- . Principles of Management.
- Effective Communication – I.
- Economics – I (Micro)
- Quantitative Methods – I.
- Introduction to Computer Systems.
5.BAF(Bachelor of Accounting Finance)
Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF) is a three-year undergraduate program that offers in-depth knowledge in accounting and financial subjects by different means such as classroom teachings, seminars, projects, practical training, industrial visits, conferences, expert talks etc.
What is the subject of BAF?
Subjects
- Financial Accounting- I (Elements of Financial Accounting)
- Cost Accounting- I (Introduction & Elements of Cost)
- Economics- I (Micro Economics)
- Commerce- I (Business Environment)
- Accounting with use of Accounting Software- I (Introduction & Applications)
- Business Communication- I (Introduction & Principles)






Comments
Post a Comment